The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain in a straightforward and transparent manner how DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO LTD REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE processes and protects the personal data of the visitors and users of our website.
This information is valid for the processing of personal data of:
- Visitors and users of our website www.daewoo-electronics.ro (”Users”);
- WHAT DATA ARE WE COLLECTING ABOUT YOU?
We collect and process your personal data:
- by telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
Information that you provide can include name, home address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as other information, where appropriate.
Through your activity on the website, we shall not collect or process sensitive personal data related to you (i.e. information on race or ethnicity, political views, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, sexual life or orientation)
If you willingly provide us with your personal data (including sensitive personal data) through your interaction with the website or by telephone, e-mail or otherwise, voluntarily and not upon our request, we shall delete such personal data from our systems if we consider that processing of such data is not necessary for a legitimate purpose of DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO LTD SHOW ROOM.
Every time you visit our website www.daewoo-electronics.ro, we automatically collect the following data:
- technical data, this can include, for example, the Internet Protocol address (IP) used for connecting your computer to the internet, connection information, type and version of the browser, time zone setting, types and versions of the browser extensions (plug-ins), the operating system and platform, the type of device and the brand of the mobile device; this data is collected and processed on our behalf, through third party cookies; you can find more information in this respect by accessing Cookies policy
- data regarding your visit, this can include, for example, data on URL, sequences of mouse clicks towards, within and from the website – (including date and time), information or products that you have searched or viewed on the website.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS OF SUCH PROCESSING?
We collect personal data only when there are legal grounds or with your consent, for example for registration purposes.
We may process your personal data in the following cases:
- for compliance with legal requrements;
- if this is necessary for our legitimate (or third party) interests and also for your own interests (i.e. detecting and preventing fraud or to ensure IT and computer network security), unless your fundamental rights prevail.
- if this is required for the public interest or for official purposes.
We collect your personal data for various technical, administrative and operational reasons, such as:
- to ensure the most effective way of presenting the content for you;
- to improve the website, including its functionality;
- to manage the website
- for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics;
- to maintain the site security;
- WHO DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO?
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties as following:
- To business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the execution of all contracts we conclude with you for the provision of the products and services that you request.
- To service suppliers who provide administrative, professional and technical support for the Company in terms of IT, security and commercial resources;
- To external consultants (i.e. lawyers, accountants, auditors), for specific purposes, when necessary
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We shall keep your personal data as long as this is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes listed herein or for the period required by the national legislation, according to the minimum applicable legal periods and/or as long as this is necessary for exercising our legitimate rights (and those of other individuals).
If you are a Customer or a Commercial Partner, we shall store your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship that we have with you.
If we have an ongoing commercial relationship with you as a commercial Partner, we shall continue to store such personal data until the termination of our commercial relationship and for the minimum storage period required by law.
If we collect your personal data based on your consent, such personal data shall be processed only for the timeframe set out by such consent, unless it is limited or withdrawn before the expiration of this period. In this event, we shall cease the processing of such personal data for relevant purposes, subject to any legal obligation to process such personal data and/or our need to process it for the purpose of exercising our legitimate rights (including those of other individuals).
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFER OF SUCH DATA OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY
We have no intention of transferring your personal data outside the EEA, unless there are proper protocols, which include:
- a decision regarding its appropriate nature, issued by the European Commission regarding the destination country or countries;
- a certificate for “privacy shield”;
- appropriate mandatory corporate laws;
- (an approved code of conduct, together with the mandatory and enforceable commitments of the data controller or the processor from the country outside the EEA and the EU;
- an approved certification mechanism, together with the mandatory and enforceable commitment of the data controller or processor from the country outside the EEA and the EU to apply the appropriate guarantees; or
- standard EU contractual provisions approved by the European Commission.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the following rights according to the relevant legislation:
- The right to receive confirmation whether your personal data is processed or not by us and to obtain a copy of such data;
- The right to request the correction or deletion of personal data processed by www.daewoo-electronics.ro;
- The right to request the restriction of the personal data processed by www.daewoo-electronics.ro;
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data by www.daewoo-electronics.ro (e.g. use of personal data for direct marketing purposes);
- The right to request the portability of personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the previous processing based on the consent prior to such withdrawal;
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Please be aware of the fact that the above described laws may be subject to limitations in some situations and are subject to applicable laws and regulations on personal data protection. For example, the right to oppose the processing of your personal data can be limited if we are able to prove the existence of legitimate and convincing reasons to process such data that prevail over your interests. You will be required to provide proof of identity and further details to help us respond to your enquiry.
In order to exercise one or several of these rights, please contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com
- SECURITY of personal data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect the personal data and to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- PRIVACY OF MINORS’ PERSONAL DATA
The website does not deliberately collect personal identification data from individuals who are under the age of 16. If the parent or the legal guardian acknowledges the fact that the minor in his/her custody has provided his/her personal data to the website, the parent or the legal guardian must immediately notify us by using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Should we become aware that a person under the age of 16 has provided personal data through the website, we shall immediately destroy the information from our servers, unless the parent or the legal guardian explicitly consents to the processing of the minor’s personal data by the website and for the specified purposes.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
Our website can contain links to other websites. We cannot influence the processing of your data on such websites or the compliance of these websites with the provisions on data processing. Please be aware of any information regarding Data Protection provided on such websites.
For any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data by the website www.daewoo-electronics.ro or if you wish to exercise one or several of your rights, you can contact us through one of the following:
By e-mail at: email@example.com
By courier or post at the following address: Blvd. Ion Ionescu de la Brad Nr. 61-63, Et. 2, Ap. 9, Sector 1, 013812, Bucharest, Romania
By phone using the phone number: +40 (0)21 260 22 99
Our complete data
DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO. LTD. SHOW ROOM
Blvd. Ion Ionescu de la Brad Nr. 61-63, Et. 2, Ap. 9, Sector 1, 013812, Bucharest, Romania
TAX NO. 24867752
Tel: 40-21-2602299; Fax: 40-21-2603060;
Please do not disclose sensitive personal data (for example, information on race or ethnicity, political views, religious or any other beliefs, information on health conditions, union memberships, social security numbers) when you contact us.
The legal timeframe for receiving our answer is 30 calendar days.
Last update: 26.11.2018
Note: This Policy may be updated periodically and we shall notify you about any change by posting a new version on daewoo-electronics.ro.